Our Calendar 2015
- 13 - 17 October - Lithuania - Art of Hosting in Education is an international 5 day training program for all education stakeholders who are passionate about the future of education and who want to together explore how to create a better learning and collaboration culture in our schools, communities and organizations. The team.
- 2 - 5 September in Copenhagen - Creating the future we all want to live in - building capacity for real dialogue and collaboration across civil society, private and public sectors - How can we create spaces for people to come together in conversation and action that serves both the collective and the individual? - Participatory leadership training in Denmark - The team: Monica, Mary Alice, Jan Hein, James Ede, Toke and a local team - Please download invitation here. - For more information about the training see here.
- 19 - 22 August - Participatory leadership training for European Forum Alpbach, Austria - with Monica Nissen, Mary Alice Arthur, Toke Moeller, Christian Hörl and an apprenticing team - see invitation here.
- 6 - 9 August - Art of participatory leadership training for Northern Ireland, Mary Alice Arthur, Bronagh Gallagher, Zand, Monica, Toke and a local team. Please download invitation here.
- 30 June to 2 July - St. Gerold - Denkfabriken for Vorarlberg region in Austria - What is a Think Tank for the 21 century? - a strategic conversational and training learning village for all. See invitation here. - Phil Cass, Laura Weisel, Monica Nissen, Manfred Hellrig, Toke and many more.....
- 15 - 17 June - Unlikely Allies - Unlikely solutions - A multy day laboratory for the future of the impact ecosystem - International IMPACT HUB Gathering in Cluj, Romania. - Bronagh Gallagher & Toke and an IMPACT HUB team - See program here:
- 11 - 14 June - How can we exercise leadership in a way that brings out the best in ourselves, other people and organisations in service of us all? - Art of particiaptory leadership training for the Frankfurt region at Sampurna Seminarhaus, Germany / Mary Alice, Ursula, Toke and a local team. Download invitation here. - see a special registration and resource website here.
- 16 - 17 April - Art of partitipatory Leadership training for politicians and administrative leaders across Sweden - Monica, Anna Karin, Lena Lindgren and Toke.
- 27 - 29 March, Flow game host training, Seattle, USA - for more information please contact Toke.
- 9 - 11 March - 3. Art of partitipatory Leadership training for Scotland - Toke and a local team. - Download invitation here. - For the hosting team see here on the Scottish AOH website here.
25 - 27 februar, 3. internatutbildning for SKL- Konsten att praktisera medskapande ledarskap
- Samtal, möten och processer där meningsfullhet, engagemang och nya lösningar utvecklas
i Stockholm/Nacka. - se invitation her.- Monica Nissén, Anna Karin Berglund , Malin Svanberg, Kajsa balsfors, Toke og andre svenske practitioners.
- 17 - 21 February 2015 in Lithuania, “Art of Hosting in Education” is an international, 5-day training program for all education stakeholders, who want to better understand each other, the challenges we are facing, and the potential we can create when we collaborate more in our organisations and between different sectors of society (Education, Business, Public). Download invitation here - more information here.
- 12 Februar - Temadag om Folkeskolen for Køge Kommune - Søren Thorborg, Monica & toke
- 27 - 29 January - Art of participatory leadership trainiing for the Catholic Dioses in Innsbruck, Tirol, Austria.- Monica, Mary Alice Arthur, Monica, toke and a local team of practitioners.
Our Calendar 2014
- 18 - 22 - Civil participation in decision making at the local level: What needs to be done? - hosting and harvesting conversation that matter in Vinnytzia 19 November 2014 - Chernihiv 21 November 2014 for The European Council and local Municipalities and NGOs in Ukraine / Monica, Anna Karin and Toke
6 - 8.11 - First Rural Parliament for Rural Scotland in Oban / Monica & Toke and a local team of practitioners.
22 - 24.10 - 2. Art of hosting and harvesting training for Tirol, Innsbruck / Monica
22 - 24 October Harare.- How do we find our way through complex shifting realities? - a training in Participatory Leadership in Harare, Zimbabwe - With Maaianne Knuth, Briggs Bomba, Toke Moeller and a local team. See flyer here and also the invitation here.
16 - 18 October - Flow host training and gathering of flow hosts in Kufunda village - Maaianne & Toke
1 - 4 October - How can we together build the human and flourishing organisations we aspire to work for? - an Art of hosting and harvesting training in Geneva / Monica - more info here.
29.9 - How will we together evolve our Childrens University ? / Toke
25 September - What is participatory leadership practice and how has it been applied for the world? - a presentation for managers in the European Parliament - Toke Moeller
23.9 - Designing for wiser action training for Vorarlberg, Office for future related question, Bregenz, Austria / Toke - See the harvest website.
19 - 21.9 - Flow Host training in Copenhagen / Mary Alice Arthur & Toke
July & August 2014 in retreat
24 - 26 June - The 2. Art of participatory leadership training at Loch Lomond for Scotland - Toke & Monica. - Download Flyer here.
13 - 15 June - Warrior of the Heart dojo at Hazelwood with Bob Wing and Kieron Concannon - see invitation here.
4 - 7 June - The 7 Art of participatory leadership training for leaders and citizens in Vorarlberg, Austria. - to strengthen the self organizing power and community resilience for all in the area. - Monica / Phil Cass / toke and the local team. See Invitation here.
12 - 14 May - The 2. Art of Participatory Leadership traing 2 for SKL, Sweden - Konsten att utveckla ett medskapande ledarskap ut i landets kommuner och landsting. It is a matter of democracy! - Hosting and harvesting Thomas Hermann, Kajsa Balkfors, Anna Karin Berglund, Nanna Frank, Monica and Toke and 10 apprentices from these organizations. Please download an invitation here.
8 - 10 May - The Art of hosting for Finland - Monica Nissen and the local team.
1 May - Art of harvesting training in Edinburgh - Monica
2 - 3 April - Practitioners learning village in Brisbane, Queensland - see invitation here.
3 - 6 April - Flow host training, Brisbane - Deirdre, Valmae & Toke - more info about the Flow Game
10 - 12 April - first art of participatory leadership training for Innsbruck, Tirol, Austria / Monica & Toke. See invitation here.
24 - 25 April - Destinies and Education of small nations in a globalized world Conference in The Lithuanian Parliament - toke sharing the 1813 bankrupcy story of how Denmark became a democratic state by investing in education and learning.
26 April - How can we help each other practice participatory leadership in our lives and work? - 80 practitioners gathering - Toke, Julius, Aurimas, Mantas, Rygaudas and Lukas.
29 April - Presenting and exploring the gift of Participatory leadership practice in service of Scotland - Scottish parliament - Monica, Ursula, Pam, Mike, Bronagh, Nick and Toke
5 - 9 March, - Art of hosting dojo 5, Blekinge Technical Highschool, Karlskrona Sweden - Tracy, Rowan, Marianne Knuth, James Ede, Toke and others - See invitation here.
11 March - 7 April - Toke in Australia
14 - 16 March - A Warrior of the heart dojo for men, Binna Burra - Gold Coast Hinterland, Australia
19 - 23 March - The Art of Hosting training for New Castle, NSW, - Valmae, Deirdre, Dee, James Ede , Michaela, David Stevenson & Toke
10 - 15 February, Lithuania - How can we together create the education we all dream about? - Art of hosting gathering for Shifting educational system for Lithuania - see invitation here - Aurimas & friends, Mary Alice Arthur, Laura Weisel & Toke
15 February - 3 March - In Denmark - Monica & Toke
14 & 28 February - Stratigic process for KTS Copenhagen - Monica & Toke
2 - 21 Januar - in Japan - Monca & Toke - see more here.
5 January - Art of hosting awareness meeting in Tokyo
10 - 13 January - Participatory leadership / AOH dojo near Fukushima / Monica, Yurie, Sosan & Toke