Our public calendar 2016
12 December - 31 January - Winter retreat 2016 in Sejs
9 - 11 December - Flow Game Host training, Copenhagen - contact Toke for more information.
24 - 27 November - The Art of participatory Leadership Training for India at the Swaraj University in Udaipur, Rajastan, India - Marc Levitte - Toke and a Indian team.
17 - 20 November, Warrior of the Heart dojo / learning village for Goa, India - Toke
28 - 29 October - " Starting better for wiser action" - Keynote at the VLOW! 16 - conference in Bregenz, Austria - toke
20 - 23 October, Warrior of the Heart dojo for Scotland, at The Falkland Center for Stewardship - Toke, Ninian Steward, Connecting Scotland team.
5 - 8 October - How can you exercise leadership in a way that fosters collaboration and advances the potential of your organisation? - The Art of participatory Leadership, Geneva, Monica, Caroline Renee and a local team - download invitation here.
5 - 6 October - The art of groundworking and organizing in the eye of the storm. - Learning track with Toke Moeller, Rachel Derrah and Sophia Horwtiz. See video interview about it here.
16 May - 13 August - Summer retreat in Sejs
3 - 4 May - How do I and we prepare and organise for impactful cocreation? - Ground Work Training - The Art of Organizing - in Copenhagen with Rowan Simonsen, James Ede and Toke - See invitation here.
3 April - Community Flow games, Brisbane- see invitation here.
1 - 3 April - Flow game host training - Brisbane - Australia - - Valmae, Mel & Toke and a local team
21.3 - 23. March - Qcoos - Brisbane - Australia - Toke
15.3 - 17. March - Uniting care - Participatory Leadership training training - Brisbane - Australia, - Penny & Team, Monica & Toke
11.3 - 13. March - Warrior of the heart dojo, Coochiemudlo Island, Brisbane- Australia - See flyer here: - Monica & Toke
10 March in Brisbane - Connecting Global Networks Locally - How can we connect movements for change and learn together? with Frank Martin, Jane Geltch, Mel Geltch, Monica Nissen and Toke - please download invitation here.
29.2 - 4. March - Warrior of the heart and the art of hosting for the YIP team, Järna, Sweden - Kajsa, Maira & Toke
27. February - How will we together make Gellerup & Toveshøj even better? - 2 Stakeholder Assembly, Aarhus - Monica & Toke
4 - 5. February - How will we together lead and cocreate an even better society for citizens in our regions and Municiplities? - Strategic conversation between Mayors and municipality directors - SKL, Stockholm - Toke
26 - 28 Januar - Art of harvesting training - the European Commission - Monica
3. January - New years flow games with mates in Copenhagen - Helle, Peter og toke
29.10 - The art of participatory leadership practice through hosting and harvesting conversations and work the matter. - Awareness intro day in New Delhi - with Marc Levitte and Toke Moeller and a local team
24.10 - The art of participatory leadership practice through hosting and harvesting conversations and work the matter. - Awareness intro day at the Impact Hub in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia - with Marc Levitte and Toke Moeller and a local team
13 - 15 October - Lithuania - How can we create and support spaces where people really enjoy learning, working and creating together?
Art of Hosting in Education is an international 3 day deep inquiry and capacity building training program for all stakeholders in education. This training is for everyone who want to gain a deep understanding of learning and education, develop their skills in leading learning communities and organizations, get inspiration and support for their projects, and become a part of a network of like-minded, highly motivated people. See invitation here . Facebook here.
Tues 29th Sept - Fri 2nd Oct 2015. - This invitation is delivered to you, as we believe you may share our aspiration for whole system change in Scotland. - Art of Participatory Leadership training, New Lanark, We are delighted to invite you to attend the forthcoming 3 day training course, in the Art of Participatory Leadership, which is being held later this year in the New Lanark Mill Hotel. The hotel is situated in the World Heritage site of New Lanark, in the very heart of Scotland. with Monica Nissen, Linda Joy Michell, Toke, and the Scottish team Bronagh, Gorden, Sandy, Andy Russell and Pamela and Connecting Scotland. - Please download the invitation here.
2 - 5 September in Copenhagen - Creating the future we all want to live in - building capacity for real dialogue and collaboration across civil society, private and public sectors - How can we create spaces for people to come together in conversation and action that serves both the collective and the individual? - Participatory leadership training in Denmark - The team: Monica, Mary Alice, Jan Hein, James Ede, Toke and a local team - Please download invitation here. - For more information about the training see here. - See The Harvest newsletter here.
- 19 - 22 August - Participatory leadership training for European Forum Alpbach, Austria - with Monica Nissen, Mary Alice Arthur, Toke Moeller, Christian Hörl and an apprenticing team - see invitation here.
- 6 - 9 August - Art of participatory leadership training for Northern Ireland, Mary Alice Arthur, Bronagh Gallagher, Zand, Monica, Toke and a local team. Please download invitation here.
- 30 June to 2 July - St. Gerold - Denkfabriken for Vorarlberg region in Austria - What is a Think Tank for the 21 century? - a strategic conversational and training learning village for all. See invitation here. - Phil Cass, Laura Weisel, Monica Nissen, Manfred Hellrig, Toke and many more.....
- 15 - 17 June - Unlikely Allies - Unlikely solutions - A multy day laboratory for the future of the impact ecosystem - International IMPACT HUB Gathering in Cluj, Romania. - Bronagh Gallagher & Toke and an IMPACT HUB team - See program here: - see the flow of the cafe and thr questions here - and the harvesting sheets here.
- 11 - 14 June - How can we exercise leadership in a way that brings out the best in ourselves, other people and organisations in service of us all? - Art of particiaptory leadership training for the Frankfurt region at Sampurna Seminarhaus, Germany / Mary Alice, Ursula, Toke and a local team. Download invitation here. - see a special registration and resource website here.
28 - 29 May - URO Lab 1 - case Gellerup - To explore how self-‐organising urban processes can be converted to real tools to enable a more inclusive and participatory public administration. To develop
a generic model - some principles - guidelines for a dynamic, interdisciplinary collaboration platform - University of Arhus.
14 - 15 May - The at of strategic harvesting and process design - a Participatory leadership workshop for Uniting Care Community, Queensland, Australia.
11 - 12 May - Strategic conversation between executive leaders and managers, Uniting Care Community, Queensland.
- 16 - 17 April - Art of partitipatory Leadership training for politicians and administrative leaders across Sweden - Monica, Anna Karin, Lena Lindgren and Toke.
- 27 - 29 March, Flow game host training, Seattle, USA - for more information please contact Toke.
- 9 - 11 March - 3. Art of partitipatory Leadership training for Scotland - Toke and a local team. - Download invitation here. - For the hosting team see here on the Scottish AOH website here.
25 - 27 februar, 3. internatutbildning for SKL- Konsten att praktisera medskapande ledarskap
- Samtal, möten och processer där meningsfullhet, engagemang och nya lösningar utvecklas
i Stockholm/Nacka. - se invitation her.- Monica Nissén, Anna Karin Berglund , Malin Svanberg, Kajsa balsfors, Toke og andre svenske practitioners.
- 12 Februar - Temadag om Folkeskolen for Køge Kommune - Søren Thorborg, Monica & toke
- 27 - 29 January - Art of participatory leadership trainiing for the Catholic Dioses in Innsbruck, Tirol, Austria.- Monica, Mary Alice Arthur, Monica, toke and a local team of practitioners.
Our Calendar 2014
- 18 - 22 - Civil participation in decision making at the local level: What needs to be done? - hosting and harvesting conversation that matter in Vinnytzia 19 November 2014 - Chernihiv 21 November 2014 for The European Council and local Municipalities and NGOs in Ukraine / Monica, Anna Karin and Toke
6 - 8.11 - First Rural Parliament for Rural Scotland in Oban / Monica & Toke and a local team of practitioners.
22 - 24.10 - 2. Art of hosting and harvesting training for Tirol, Innsbruck / Monica
22 - 24 October Harare.- How do we find our way through complex shifting realities? - a training in Participatory Leadership in Harare, Zimbabwe - With Maaianne Knuth, Briggs Bomba, Toke Moeller and a local team. See flyer here and also the invitation here.
16 - 18 October - Flow host training and gathering of flow hosts in Kufunda village - Maaianne & Toke
1 - 4 October - How can we together build the human and flourishing organisations we aspire to work for? - an Art of hosting and harvesting training in Geneva / Monica - more info here.
29.9 - How will we together evolve our Childrens University ? / Toke
25 September - What is participatory leadership practice and how has it been applied for the world? - a presentation for managers in the European Parliament - Toke Moeller
23.9 - Designing for wiser action training for Vorarlberg, Office for future related question, Bregenz, Austria / Toke - See the harvest website.
19 - 21.9 - Flow Host training in Copenhagen / Mary Alice Arthur & Toke
July & August 2014 in retreat
24 - 26 June - The 2. Art of participatory leadership training at Loch Lomond for Scotland - Toke & Monica. - Download Flyer here.
13 - 15 June - Warrior of the Heart dojo at Hazelwood with Bob Wing and Kieron Concannon - see invitation here.
4 - 7 June - The 7 Art of participatory leadership training for leaders and citizens in Vorarlberg, Austria. - to strengthen the self organizing power and community resilience for all in the area. - Monica / Phil Cass / toke and the local team. See Invitation here.
12 - 14 May - The 2. Art of Participatory Leadership traing 2 for SKL, Sweden - Konsten att utveckla ett medskapande ledarskap ut i landets kommuner och landsting. It is a matter of democracy! - Hosting and harvesting Thomas Hermann, Kajsa Balkfors, Anna Karin Berglund, Nanna Frank, Monica and Toke and 10 apprentices from these organizations. Please download an invitation here.
8 - 10 May - The Art of hosting for Finland - Monica Nissen and the local team.
1 May - Art of harvesting training in Edinburgh - Monica
2 - 3 April - Practitioners learning village in Brisbane, Queensland - see invitation here.
3 - 6 April - Flow host training, Brisbane - Deirdre, Valmae & Toke - more info about the Flow Game
10 - 12 April - first art of participatory leadership training for Innsbruck, Tirol, Austria / Monica & Toke. See invitation here.
24 - 25 April - Destinies and Education of small nations in a globalized world Conference in The Lithuanian Parliament - toke sharing the 1813 bankrupcy story of how Denmark became a democratic state by investing in education and learning.
26 April - How can we help each other practice participatory leadership in our lives and work? - 80 practitioners gathering - Toke, Julius, Aurimas, Mantas, Rygaudas and Lukas.
29 April - Presenting and exploring the gift of Participatory leadership practice in service of Scotland - Scottish parliament - Monica, Ursula, Pam, Mike, Bronagh, Nick and Toke
5 - 9 March, - Art of hosting dojo 5, Blekinge Technical Highschool, Karlskrona Sweden - Tracy, Rowan, Marianne Knuth, James Ede, Toke and others - See invitation here.
11 March - 7 April - Toke in Australia
14 - 16 March - A Warrior of the heart dojo for men, Binna Burra - Gold Coast Hinterland, Australia
19 - 23 March - The Art of Hosting training for New Castle, NSW, - Valmae, Deirdre, Dee, James Ede , Michaela, David Stevenson & Toke
10 - 15 February, Lithuania - How can we together create the education we all dream about? - Art of hosting gathering for Shifting educational system for Lithuania - see invitation here - Aurimas & friends, Mary Alice Arthur, Laura Weisel & Toke
15 February - 3 March - In Denmark - Monica & Toke
14 & 28 February - Stratigic process for KTS Copenhagen - Monica & Toke
2 - 21 Januar - in Japan - Monca & Toke - see more here.
5 January - Art of hosting awareness meeting in Tokyo
10 - 13 January - Participatory leadership / AOH dojo near Fukushima / Monica, Yurie, Sosan & Toke