It seems to me that it is our hearts that are extending this invitation.
Our warrior and midwife heart.
We invite you to come and meet with us with all the layers peeled back, removed.
This is no time for masks;
it is no time for pretense.
It is a time for our full authentic quivering selves to step into the fray.
We invite you to come and join with us as together we listen to our hearts
– and to the world our heart tells us is possible.
– As we listen, we take up the responsibility to dance and sing it into being.
– Dance and sing we say, for this work of birthing the new, hard as it may be,
– is not work that we must force ourselves to undertake
– It is work that brings the soul alive and the heart rejoice.
– To meet then in this place of midwifery
– where we become quiet enough to listen to the gentle whispers of the heart, and of warriorship
– where we become clear enough to heed fiercely and with great joy that call.
We need each other to listen, and to find courage,
and then the skillfulness, to heed our call.
Join us then, to infuse ourselves in the question
and practice of Wise and Joyful Warriorship for our times
- Marianne Knuth
A breath in to be in peace
A moment to rest - in the in between
Breathing out - enjoying peace in action
What hidden yet available wisdom
What joy to experience
What peaceful warriorship
For now and the grandchildren
- Toke Moeller
If you are hungry for Sanity and humanity
For Fire and confusion
For more courage and kindness
If you are hungry to find wiser ways to collaborate
In building a world that feeds everyone
If you want to explore together what we can be
beyond the constrictions of our daily tasks and identities
- Luke Concannon