"The Art of hosting is a process that helped me not to fear chaos"
- Dutch Banker
"This is the best training I have had in the 20 years I have worked in the European Commission"
- Senior manager in the European Commission
" I have been to the future during this training process"
- Student activist Bulawayo, Zimbabwe
2011 - 1992
- TWG workshop for The European Commission, Brussels
- The learning village, Copenhagen.
- Participatory leadership training for the European Commission, Brussels
- Practitioners Gatherin for the European Commission, Brussels
- Company Day for auditors, Vistesen and Lunde, Herning, Denmark
- A new policy and Community Framework, Chicago, USA
- Participatory Leadership traing for citizens and leaders of Vorarlberg, Austria
- Practice days in the AOH dojo, Chicago, USA
- Executive Leadership team and the COP for Providence Care, Hospital, Kingston, Canada
- Art of hosting training for leaders and citizens, in Minnesota, North- and South Dakota, USA
- Flow game Company, Denmark
WILL BE UPDATED SOON....
Our work over the years
3 - 4 June, Performing Across Art, - a transdisciplinary network of experimental theaters and dance ensembles co creating a learning network to help bring more consciousness, responsibility and balance to our societies. - Holstebro, Denmark.
28 - 29 May - URO Lab 1 - case Gellerup - To explore how self-‐organising urban processes can be converted to real tools to enable a more inclusive and participatory public administration. To develop
a generic model - some principles - guidelines for a dynamic, interdisciplinary collaboration platform - University of Arhus.
14 - 15 May - The at of strategic harvesting and process design - a Participatory leadership workshop for Uniting Care Community, Queensland.
11 - 12 May - Strategic conversation between executive leaders and managers, Uniting Care Community, Queensland.
29 - 30 April - The art of hosting and harvesting training with leaders from QCOSS
29 April - supporting Emerging Leaders for Social innovation in Queensland, QCOSS
16 - 17 April - Art of partitipatory Leadership training for 44 Mayors / politicians and City directors from 22 cities and towns across Sweden, SKL.
27 - 29 March, Flow game host training, Seattle, USA
14-15 March - Circle, Brush and Sword dojo, Joining stillness and decisive action, Columubus Ohio, Barbara Bash, Bob Wing and Toke. - Download invitation here.
9 - 11 March - 3. Art of partitipatory Leadership practice days for Scotland - see here on the Scottish AOH website here.
25 - 27 februar, 3. internatutbildning for SKL- Konsten att praktisera medskapande ledarskap
- Samtal, möten och processer där meningsfullhet, engagemang och nya lösningar utvecklas
i Stockholm/Nacka. - se invitation here
12 Februar - Temadag om Folkeskolen for Køge Kommune - lead and union teachers and heads of 12 schools.
27 - 29 January - Art of participatory leadership trainiing for the Catholic Dioses in Innsbruck, Tirol, Austria.- Monica, Mary Alice Arthur, Monica, toke and a local team of practitioners.
Civil participation in decision making at the local level: What needs to be done?
in collaboration with The Civil Society Division, Directorate General of Democracy, Council of Europe, local authorities and civic society NGOs in Ukraine.
10.12 Vinnytsia - Hosting and harvesting the creation of an advocacy campaign for public participation in the creation of city budget in Vinnytzia.
12.12 - Chernihiv 21 November 2014 Hosting and harvesting the creation of an advocacy campaign for public participation in the ceation of public hearings and public participation in desion making for all citizens.
2 awareness meeting about the art of collaboration and participatory leadership for busseness leaders and directors of Gymnasiums in Vilnius, Lithiania.
Why and how to walk a path of social business over many years? - keynote speech at Creative Chock Conference for Social Business at ISM University of Management and Economics in Vilnius, Lithuania.
18 - 22 - Civil participation in decision making at the local level: What needs to be done? - hosting and harvesting conversation that matter in Vinnytzia 19 November 2014 - Chernihiv 21 November 2014 for The European Council and local Municipalities and NGOs in Ukraine
13 - 16.11 - Exploring the strength and simplicity in our hearts to act in wiser ways - Warrior of the heart dojo at Comrie Croft, Perthshire, Scotland
6 - 8.11 - What is the most important question, issues or project for me to work on now that will improve the lives of people living in rural Scotland? -
- First Rural Parliament for Rural Scotland in Oban
An Art of harvesting training for the European Commission, Brussels.
The second art of Participatory leadership by hosting and harvesting training for Tirol, Austria.
The art of Participatory leadership by hosting and harvesting training training for Geneva.
16 - 18 October - Flow host training and gathering of flow hosts in Kufunda village.
1 - 4 October - How can we together build the human and flourishing organisations we aspire to work for? - an Art of hosting and harvesting training in Geneva / Monica - more info here.
29.9 - How will we together evolve our Childrens University ? - Copenhagen
25 September - What is participatory leadership practice and how has it been applied for the world? - a presentation for managers in the European Parliament .
23.9 - Designing for wiser action training for Vorarlberg, Office for future related question, Bregenz, Austria /
19 - 21.9 - Flow Host training in Copenhagen
4 - 7 June - The 7 Art of participatory leadership training for leaders and citizens in Vorarlberg, Austria. - to strengthen the self organizing power and community resilience for all in the area.
8 - 10 May - The Art of hosting for Finland - Monica Nissen and the local team.
1 May - Art of harvesting training in Edinburgh - Monica
29 April - How might participation and the art of hosting and harvesting conversations that matter help make a difference in and for Scorland at this time? - Participatory leadership introduction event in the Scottish parliament. Down load the newletter here.
24 - 25 April - Destinies and Education of small nations in a globalized world Conference in The Lithuanian Parliament - toke sharing the 1813 bankrupcy story of how Denmark became a democratic state by investing in education and learning.
26 April - How can we help each other practice participatory leadership in our lives and work? - 80 practitioners gathering in a high school in Vilnius.
2 - 3 April - Practitioners learning village in Brisbane, Queensland - see invitation here.
3 - 6 April - Flow host training, Brisbane - more info about the Flow Game
10 - 12 April - first art of participatory leadership training for Innsbruck, Tirol, Austria / invitation here.
5 - 9 March, - Art of hosting dojo 5, Blekinge Technical Highschool, Karlskrona Sweden - See invitation here.
14 - 16 March - A Warrior of the heart dojo for men, Binna Burra - Gold Coast Hinterland, Australia
19 - 23 March - The Art of Hosting training for New Castle, NSW.
10 - 15 February, Lithuania - How can we together create the education we all dream about? - Art of hosting gathering for Shifting educational system for Lithuania - see invitation here
14 & 28 February - Stratigic process for KTS Copenhagen.
2 - 21 Januar - in Japan - Monca & Toke - see more here.
5 January - Art of hosting awareness meeting in Tokyo
10 - 13 January - Participatory leadership / AOH dojo near Fukushima.28 January - Kaospiloterne Hold 19
- Art of hosting and harvesting training in Kufunda village for Africa.
- The Warrior of the heart dojo, Kufunda Village, Harare, Zimbabwe. Download harvest here.
- Training capacity for hosting Conversations for building peace for Cote D'ivoire, Africa
- Art of harvesting training for practitioners in The European Comission.
- Strategisk samtale for Pædagogiske ledere, Nørrebro / Bispebjerg, Denmark
- Art of Hosting and Harvesting for The Waltzertal, Vorarlberg, Austria
- Art of hosting and Harvesting training for Finland
- Participatory Leadership through Art of hosting for Harare and Zimbabwe
- Warrior of the heart dojo in Dyrehaven by Copenhagen
- How do we create spaces for co-learning and co-creation to address the complex challenges of our times and together build the future we want? - Art of hosting training, for youth leaders from 29 countries, Blekinge Technicla University, Karlskrona, Sweden. See Video on the deeper meaning of AOH here. See a photo video harvest here.
- Fusionsdag for Sundhedsplejen Nørrebro og Bispebjerg
- The first open Art of harvesting Training for Europe, Kalundborg.
- Conversations for building peace for Cote D'ivoire - January 2013.
How can we, individually and together, contribute to living in peace in Cote
D’Ivoire for ourselves, our children and our grand children?
See more here.
This is story of a sincere and heartfelt call from concerned citizens and elders in Cote D’ivoire, West Africa to bring more peace to their country after the civil war that took place 3 years ago. It is an exploration into the wise blending of personal and collective practice peace and basic wisdom for citizens of Cote D’ivoire and it has begun to unfold during 2012 and 2013 and will continue into the coming years.
- Initiating a Youth center - Stakeholder conversation, Municipality of Hvidovre, Demark.
- Art of hosting and Harvesting training for Halifax, Nova Scotia
- Company Day / innovation Camp, Vistisen & Lunde Chartered Accountants, Herning, Denmark
- Practitoners Learning village for Scandinavia in Copenhagen
- The First Art of hosting and harvesting, Ministry for Life, in Vienna, Austria
- Art of Harvesting, Luxemburg & Brussels, European Commission
- 3 day Flow game retreat, Myrgan collaborator, Halifax and Mushroom retreat - Practitioners gathering, Windhorse Farm